There are so many good solid reasons to build modern modular homes in VA!
We get you into your new home generally 4-5 months quicker and with superior quality!
But for now, here are our top 5 reasons:
- Custom Built Work
- We offer limitless design options with precision engineering using Computer Aided Design (CAD). This allows for further customization of floor plans and elevations.
- Same architectural details as traditionally constructed homes.
- Our homes are built to exceed local codes. Factory-constructed homes are indistinguishable from stick built homes.
- Strong & Efficient
- Built with 20% more lumber than site-built homes.
- More framing and fastening materials to withstand the stress of shipping and crane-lifting. That makes factory-built homes stronger than traditionally constructed homes.
- “Greener” construction than stick built homes because the construction is tighter with more energy efficiency.
- Air filtration is reduced
- Tighter construction tolerances
- High-performance windows are used to reduce energy consumption. You have a quieter home!
- Less moisture possibilities. This blocks rodents and bugs from gaining entrance into your home.
- Faster Construction
- The site work can be completed while your house is under construction.
- Shorter construction time means money savings on construction loan financing, storage expenses, and alternative living arrangements.
4. Better Building Practices
- Built in a state-of-the art atmosphere-controlled facility. This allow us to integrate best practices for work flow, and our full-time skilled craftsmen.
- From the wall to the floor to the ceiling, all components are sized, assembled and aligned with absolute precision.
- Built to national building code standards. This typically exceeds local and state codes.
5. Controlled Costs
- Predictable costs with fewer change orders allow us to have fixed pricing. There are NO risky open-ended allowances!
- Before construction begins, planning is complete. This prevents expensive cost overruns and material delays.
- Scheduling is more efficient. The sequence of construction is quality controlled.
- Building materials are safely stored and secured. This reduces the risk of mold, theft, water damage, vandalism, and warping.
- Because the factory is climate controlled, there is maximum year-round productivity, which reduces building costs while optimizing workmanship with ideal indoor conditions.
Want to learn more? Call us today! 540-256-3242
Or fill out our online form here.